Saturday, June 29, 2013

On Extroverts

Most of my friends have been introverts. As I've gotten older, I have been drawn more to extroverts, although I grow more and more of an isolationist. I do not relate to extroverts at all. I have had numerous conversations about what the point is in many extroverted activities and I never quite get it. Extroverts are inclined to GO OUT to wind down from work. 
WHAT? 

I'll go out to forget my problems, which isn't advice anyone should give another person in a professional setting, but I do *not* go out to relax. I only learned to relax more when I made myself realize that my life is not a ladder but more of a complex mobile. This is internal processing, because I am an introvert with an N function. 

If I could change my type for a while, it would probably be to ENTP. I don't dislike being an INTJ, but I would like to see what someone with my specialties could do with extroversion and the ability to improvise. 

Dizzy

1 comment:

  1. I'd gladly welcome a form of punishment which involved being put in an isolation chamber. What would drive me mad is being in a chamber with constant stimulation and people!!

    ReplyDelete