Saturday, June 29, 2013

Schrodinger's Rapist

I know my body language is not a good indication of how I feel in particular, but I do know I'm prone to giving off "leave me alone" vibes and I still get approached in person a lot. Of course, sometimes, this is fine. I am not entirely anti-friend. Usually though, it's not okay and I'm being approached for someone to inquire about my phone number. 

When I or any other lone female is walking through a dark Walmart parking lot, every unidentified male around is Schrodinger's Rapist. Pulling up to me in a low ride car and jumping out to ask me what kind of perfume I wear is a good way to make me into Schrodinger's Psycho and knock you out. 
This rule also applies to a variety of unpleasantness that is possible when involving a stranger in ones universe. 

Be wary of how you approach. 

Dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment