Saturday, June 29, 2013

Schizoid Friends

I looked at my Youtube channel analytics today and my most popular video is still "Schizoid VS Aspergers" and I was so skinny back then damnit, but that is beside the point. I did more research on Schizoid today, even though my knowledge of the personality disorder is extensive.

I made that video before I realized that I had been misdiagnosed as Schizotypal (I'm going to say a more frisky Schizoid so I don't have to explain it all) because I have Aspergers and they are so similar. I talk to several people who have Schizoid Personalities. 

These are some of my most odd friendships. Schizoids do not care. They are not worried. They don't have any emotion about what's going on in their world much less mine. They don't ever want to hang out or even meet, but they like to stay in contact because I don't know why. Schizoids think a lot. A lot. I also do but with more motivation than they do so it makes a good relationship.
Neither of us have to meet in person, the Schizoid gets mental input for their personal reality and I get a case study and human interaction. 

Anyhow.... that's all for now... I've been busy all day.

Dizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment