Monday, July 1, 2013

I am Not an Atheist.

Most people find this a bit shocking. I don't know why. Maybe it's all that dark art and apathy I radiate. Maybe it's the obsessive logic and science. Maybe it's because I occasionally grow horns and run around with a pitchfork bad as hell. I don't know.

Anyway. No. I am not an atheist. Youtube followers, you know I'm obsessive about things being logical and having components of reason, not emotion or even hope. I have always believed in God. I was born and raised Jewish. I explored that so far into Orthodoxy that I came out traumatized but decided, after fighting and arguing with it my entire life, to be baptized a age 20. At a Southern Baptist church. If you know me or have read anything or seen anything about me, you know my beliefs are things I concluded entirely on my own and that I will therefore never fit into a denomination. All that weird stuff. But all things being said, I am a Christian. 
I <3 Jesus and all that. 

Always believed in God, somehow comes across as an atheist. 

Dizzy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment